Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreams coming true...

I GOT IN TO NURSING SCHOOL! After 5 years of applying and being rejected I've finally been accepted! It's an accelerated bachelors program and I cannot wait to begin. But of course I can't ever make things easier on myself...school starts the week before the wedding! This is going to be interesting :)

My wonderful, understanding and very patient fiance has been more than supportive, especially when he found out we'd have to postpone our honeymoon. So no Paris and London till 2014.

I told them today at the preschool that my last day would be in December. I'm going to miss my babies, but so thrilled for this new chapter in our lives!

I know I've been lagging on the posts. I'm going to try harder in the future :)

Less than 2 weeks till my Bridal Shower and 7 weeks till my Bachelorette Weekend in Texas!

Time has been flying by and I know it's not slowing down anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment