Tuesday, May 31, 2011

motions...

life has been so incredibly crazy lately. so many emotions and feelings that have almost been impossible to recognize and allow myself to feel. i love my job as a preschool teacher...but in my heart i feel like i want more. bigger & better. i heard somewhere "never give up on something you couldn't go a day without thinking about". when i was younger i applied that to guys & dating and it took awhile but i realized that sometimes you do need to give up on certain people. no one's fault or to blame. it just needs to be done. and when you let go & let god...amazing things happen. his bigger & better plan. i've been blessed with the most amazing man & i can't wait to spend the rest of my days with him. but i feel now that the previous quote can be applied to other areas of my life. things I'm not willing to share right now, because when you finally admit something out loud to other people it truly makes it real. so i'll keep it inside for now, i just pray that gods' will be done and i have the patience to sit back and enjoy the ride :) big things are happening... i can feel it this time

my best friend lost her nana the other day. my heart breaks for her because of the loss, but leaps for joy at what an amazing life she had. how amazing to pass away surrounded by your children, grand children and great grandchildren! i can only hope that my exit will be filled with that much love and comfort. i love the alfano dearly, and although they have lost a beautiful soul, they are so incredibly lucky to have had such a wonderful nana :)

life's a dance, you learn as you go, sometimes you lead & sometimes you follow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment