Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 1

*A picture of yourself with 15 facts


1. I've finally found the one city I never want to leave
2. I HATE fennel seeds
3. Sprinkles & gummy bears make my heart happy
4. I loved going to Catholic school
5. I'm getting married in 226 days
6. My favorite color is red
7. Being a preschool teacher has made me want kids even more, which I didn't think was possible
8. I use to be a picky eater, but I'll now try anything once
9. I love my dog Soph, even though she drives me crazy
10. Cupcakes at the bakery always look so tempting to me, but they usually disappoint and I know I can make better ones. 
11. Having divorced parents sucks, but I can learn from their mistakes
12.I'm obsessed with my cowboy boots
13. I believe confidence is sexy, cocky-ness is obnoxious
14. Disney World is my happy place
15. It's taken me many years, but I finally love my body just the way it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment