* a picture of your most treasured item
My maaam <3 She gave me life & I could never repay her for that. As I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate her in different ways. And although there are many things we won't ever agree on, I'm grateful to have such a strong woman as my mommy.
* a picture that makes you laugh
* a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
I'm such a daddy's girl, it's kind of ridiculous. It wasn't just his advice and wisdom that guided me, but his never-ending prayers and love.
* a picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
- this one I don't have a picture with and it makes me sad. when I think of those "crazy" nights it brings me back to high school and college. We aren't in each others lives anymore, but I wish the best for those girls & hope they are doing well :)
* a picture of something you hate
I'm cringing just looking at this picture. It's fennel. I HATE fennel. For me fennel seeds induce vomiting, especially when I don't know they are in a dish. Disgusting.
Today is 7 months until the wedding! wwooohhooo