Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 12, 13, 14 & 15 :)

* a picture of something you love
oysters! delicious! especially when they are in my kitchen being shucked by my handsome chef :)



* a picture of your favorite band or artist
the soundtrack to my life. this is when he came to bama and kat & i had the time of our lives. love k ches.



* a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
years ago i heard someone say "when you think you've met your future spouse, refer to 1st Cor. l3:4-7 and replace "Love" with your partners name. If it still makes sense, then you've been truly blessed". 

Brian is patient, Brian is kind and is not jealous;
Brian does not brag and is not arrogant, (Brian)does not act unbecomingly;
it (Brian) does not seek its own, (Brian)is not provoked, (Brian) does not take into account a wrong suffered,
(Brian) does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
(Brian) bears all things, (Brian) believes all things, (Brian) hopes all things,(Brian) endures all things.

He makes me want to be a better person because I want him to be able the same things about me.
I'm working on it :) Patience isn't one of my strengths! 


* a picture of something you want to do before you die
This picture is 2 fold- 1. I want to be a mommy & 2. I want to be able to love someones feet. 
( I hate feet. Even my own! Gross! So hopefully my sweet baby's feet will win me over) 


This time next week I will be in Tuscaloosa with the lovely ladies that I have missed so much. I've been meaning to write about ttown, but it's still too scary. Maybe I will have the courage tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment